Website Redesign

Highlighted
2 0 0

We are looking for a Shopify web designer to redesign and optimize our site primarily for mobile.

We are trying to get our new site up and running soon so we need someone who is fast and efficient. 

We are located in El Segundo, CA and would prefer someone local.

Currently, our site is in a bit of disarray, but please take a look and let us know if you think you're a good fit for this job.

www.derma9.com

the most important page is: www.derma9.com/collections/all

You may contact me directly at matt@derma9.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Matt - we hope you are well. We would be happy to give you a hand!

We're a certified partner & expert of Shopify located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters (we know the people and platform very well!). We have clients all over the world and specialize in custom/complex Shopify development, design, usability, and digital marketing.

Please drop us an email to projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you are interested.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi Matt

I hope you’re having an amazing day.

I'm Expert Shopify Developer. I'm in this Industry from last 5 years. I can help you to set up, manage, and customize your Shopify stores look and work its best. I can provides expert design, development, and setup services that fit with your budget and timeline.  

My EXPERTISE  
=============  
- Complete Shopify Store Setup  
- Custom Shopify Theme Design & Layout  
- Mobile Responsiveness  
- Shopify App Installation 
- Update your existing Shopify Store  

You can reach me on skype: sathishkumar.digital or email : sathish_arumugham@outlook.com

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you
Sathish 

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Matt,

How are you! Just dropped a mail. So, please have look and it would be our privileged to speak with you.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hey Matt!

I think your website looks awesome on mobile! However, if you want to have a chat about how we can make it better I'd love to give you a hand with optimizing it further for you,

Feel free to get in touch for a quick Skype call to see if we're a good fit together :)

e: hello@conorstewart.me | w: http://conorstewart.me | skype: conor2211
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Matt,

I have sent you an email, please check and let me know when we can have a discussion in detail.

Thanks & Regards

Frank J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Matt,

Youre in luck... I have done many of these sites in shopify and will be relocating to Marina Del Rey in December. Not to far from where you are. I have been a UX Designer in LA for over 12 years. Currently working remote but would be happy to take on your store to make it Mobile responsive. I am working with my brother in florida at DuckySam Studios a small boutique studio but Im quite sure we can take on the work for you. 

I reviewed your site, and saw that you have great images and descriptions but it lacks that fundemental easily purchasing checkout and responsiveness for mobile. 

Let me know if we can put in a bid for your site and jump on a call this week.

emailzachs@gmail.com

check your email directly

Zach 

0 Likes