What Software Challenges Does Your Business Have?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I'm a software engineer & entrepreneur, and I'm currently researching the software challenges that Shopify store owners encounter in their online businesses.

I'm hoping to find an idea for a low-cost Shopify app/plugin that can help store owners solve their most pressing business pain points so they can focus on growing your business.

I'm currently in contact with other Shopify store owners and would be happy to share what I learn in a final report.

If you're open to a 10 minute phone call so I can ask some questions, please reach out to me at houchia126@gmail.com.

Regards,

Hou

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 1 7

Hi there! 

David here, Shopify Guru. 

Just to let you know, I have moved this post over to the Shopify Jobs Board forums as it's more suitable here! 

It will get better coverage for you and reach the appropriate crowd for your post :) 

Have a nice week! 
David W | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hi,

Please check your email.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey! Many good apps for mobile apps have come out this year. However, few have heard of them, because they are just starting out and they are usually created by new development companies. Therefore, there are some excellent blogs on the Internet about what are the best applications in recent years, how they are useful, etc. Here is one of such interesting blogs, thinkmobile
https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-antimalware/.

0 Likes