Wish List - Shopify Backend

Julie_Sheldrick
3 0 0

I have 2 websites and Would like to change / add detail to the back end to include:

WHOLESALE PRICE

SHIPPING COST

with calculations to show 

PROFIT

All visible only at the back end of the website.

SEE image for explanation  via this link. 

https://allissiasattic.co.uk/products/shopify-wishlist

Could you please give me an idea of pricing for this to be done to 2 webistes please.

www.allissiasattic.co.uk

www.allissiasatticdesign.com.au

0 Likes
ankdec5
13 0 0

Hi Julie,

Greetings,

I can help you with this. I have 4+ years of experience in web development and expertise in shopify.

I believe that this task can be done in 12 hrs of work for both the websites.

My quote for complete project would be $100 flat.

I am available to start immediately. 

Please add me on skype to discuss more about scope of work. My skype ID: ankurdecent595

You can also send me an email at ankurdecent595@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur Decent

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello,

I would glad to assist you with this please add me on Skype: cis.vincent 

Regards,

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hello Julie,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10039 119 1876

I'm not sure the people that have replied here have actually picked on the part that you're talking about the backend / admin. The Admin core can not be changed.

You can however work with an app developer that could craft what you need via way of embedded app, or perhaps totally standalone app. 

Am I right in assuming that you don't want someone to actually edit the product page within the Admin?

If you expect the Admin product page layout to be changed (via browser extension or similar) that's something I'd seriously caution you against. If you go down that path expect to have to make many regular updates.

Are you sure you don't just want to use an existing metafield app to add that data?

(I'm not interested in the work, just making sure you're heading in the right direction).

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes

Hi Julie,

I can help you on with work requested. Please email me at md@anaisystechnologies.com

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Jason,

I have suggested the same as you have mentioned. we all have the same knowledge as you have.

0 Likes
sigmasolve
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hello Julie,

We have a small team of Shopify experts. We can quickly help you in adding additional details you need in your shopify backend.

Kindly reach me at pshah@sigmasolve.net with your requirements & i will be happy to share our best quote & timeline.

Regards
Parag

0 Likes