Your eCommerce Manager

Highlighted
Explorer
104 1 6

Hi, my future employer,
Hope you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced full-stack Shopify developer and Virtual Assistant  (VA) I am looking for a person who is finding a person that can manage the Shopify Store remotely I can do all the task and issues according to your need I can do Shopify customization make you a Shopify store from scratch adding a further feature according to the need I will creating different graphics, on-page off-page SEO, setting up FB Pixel & Google ads, finding new products and niches, make the proper edits to the website, email marketing running adds dropshipping and all the task and issues which makes the business perfect with proven strategies. I am a skilled person with great knowledge and available for long term work.

Kindly reach me over Email: Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com or Whatsapp me at +923482192633 for further discussion.

Awaiting response.

Thanks & Regards,
Syed Mustafa Nadeem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1350 0 0

Hi,

I am interested in your job and available for work. I have built over 100+ Shopify stores for clients around the world.

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- Shopi Tasker or Email- shopitasker@gmail.com

I am waiting for your early response!

Thanks!

0 Likes