Zip code based catalogue-Look for an Expert

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I would like to offer a zipcode based product catalog to the end users. Here is what I have in mind:

1. User visits our store at www.example.com/

2. We present a pop up asking the user to enter their zip code. User insert the zip code presses submit and we validate if zip code appartain a specific zip code group . If Yes, we let the user to see just the products that appartain at zip code group matched and hide the other products.

3. The zip code selected will prepopulate also the zip code widget present in the cart page.

4. The user needs to have the possibility to change the zip code also in the menu navigation or in a bar page, in this case the cart it will be resetted.

Someone is able to do this ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 312

Dear Mcap92,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hi , 

I am interested assisting further 

Please check PM sent

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I'll be happy to help you with suggest list of products based on zip code for shopify store. Please reach out to me over skype at krrunalraval4@gmail.com to discuss further

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
296 11 13

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hi, I’m also looking for exactly the same solution for my store which is already running, we currently deliver in 1 location and want to start in other locations but each locations have same products but different rates & availability

if anyone have built anything to solve this kindly contact me too

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
296 11 13

Hi @clickurkart 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @Mcap92 

My team and I are ready to help you and implement the required functionality.
We are official Shopify partners and have a great experience in Shopify development and customizations. 

Please contact me via private message or via Skype: emagicone

0 Likes