an hour of an expert's time to discuss best ecommerce solution

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am going to start a multi vendor ecommerce site and would like discuss with someone who has experience with WooCommerce, Magento and Shopify, so I can decide what direction to go. TY

1 Like
Highlighted
27 0 0

Hello there!
Hope you're doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
46 11 13

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

If the direction you want to go is a multi vendor site like amazon, etsy and so on. I recommend Shopify or Woocommerce, for both you would need a plugin to get this kind of functions right away and from there customize the theme and add more and more functions to fit your needs. I can't recommend Magento for the kind of dashboard as and admin, is not as good as Shopify or Woocommerce. 

We can discuss more in depth this. 

This is my email juansmartdev@beeethereal.com or you can DM, also we can have a video call on google meets.

Thanks!

Kindly Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you. Other than it I can work on Magento, Woocommerce and opencart.

Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
338 14 14

Hi @LynH 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
198 5 16

Hello @LynH 

Yeah, I am ready to help you in a multi-vendor eCommerce site & I have a great experience with all platforms. expertise in Woocommerce, Shopify, Open cart, Magento as well as Big-commerce,

Also, I am ready to discuss & move forward, you can add in on skype or email where we can easily communicate. 

My email - atique@99coders.co
Skype - info@99coders.co

My beautiful & decent work - https://www.behance.net/99coders

Ready to wait for your reply to move ahead & I could provide you my best service. Thanks

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 2

Hello @LynH ,

As a merchant, I evaluated all 3 options for my multi vendor website www.mybageecha.com around 3 years back and found Shopify to be the best.

However in order to use Shopify you will need a multi vendor plugin to split orders and handle vendors at the backend.

There are a few options available on the app store, but Im writing to specifically suggest https://apps.shopify.com/shipturtle , an app Iv made myself after finding shortcomings in the other apps.

you can write to me at sharad@shipturtle.com if you like what you see and have any questions.

Cheers!

Sharad

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @LynH 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway!

Basically, we are an e-commerce service provider and partner with Shopify. And have great expertise on all the leading platforms like Woocommerce, Magento and etc.

>As an expert, if we go with the multi-vendors Shopify has a drag and drop builder to design the frontend of your website quickly and easily. It also includes multiple ready-made themes to design an eye-catching eCommerce store.

> you can build a fully functional marketplace to add multiple vendors onto your website. It allows you to add unlimited vendors, unlimited products, and also allows you to sync products from other eCommerce stores

>Also, you’ll get a robust admin dashboard with powerful features and options

Hope these suggestions will help you to find out the best fit for yours.

Good luck and best wishes

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
445 2 5

Hi @LynH , 
I am available to discuss further your queries related to Shopify.
Please let me know business idea behind setting up Multivendor store

Looking forward to your reply 

Regards 
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes