an hour of an expert's time to discuss best ecommerce solution

LynH
1 0 1

I am going to start a multi vendor ecommerce site and would like discuss with someone who has experience with WooCommerce, Magento and Shopify, so I can decide what direction to go. TY

Luis1234
Tourist
69 0 2

Hello there!
Hope you're doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 15

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

If the direction you want to go is a multi vendor site like amazon, etsy and so on. I recommend Shopify or Woocommerce, for both you would need a plugin to get this kind of functions right away and from there customize the theme and add more and more functions to fit your needs. I can't recommend Magento for the kind of dashboard as and admin, is not as good as Shopify or Woocommerce. 

We can discuss more in depth this. 

This is my email juansmartdev@beeethereal.com or you can DM, also we can have a video call on google meets.

Thanks!

Kindly Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
329 4 10

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you. Other than it I can work on Magento, Woocommerce and opencart.

Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
538 18 20

Hi @LynH 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Atique
Pathfinder
224 5 19

Hello @LynH 

Yeah, I am ready to help you in a multi-vendor eCommerce site & I have a great experience with all platforms. expertise in Woocommerce, Shopify, Open cart, Magento as well as Big-commerce,

Also, I am ready to discuss & move forward, you can add in on skype or email where we can easily communicate. 

My email - atique@99coders.co
Skype - info@99coders.co

My beautiful & decent work - https://www.behance.net/99coders

Ready to wait for your reply to move ahead & I could provide you my best service. Thanks

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Sharad_Kabra
Excursionist
40 0 6

Hello @LynH ,

As a merchant, I evaluated all 3 options for my multi vendor website www.mybageecha.com around 3 years back and found Shopify to be the best.

However in order to use Shopify you will need a multi vendor plugin to split orders and handle vendors at the backend.

There are a few options available on the app store, but Im writing to specifically suggest https://apps.shopify.com/shipturtle , an app Iv made myself after finding shortcomings in the other apps.

you can write to me at sharad@shipturtle.com if you like what you see and have any questions.

Cheers!

Sharad

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
308 6 21

Hello @LynH 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway!

Basically, we are an e-commerce service provider and partner with Shopify. And have great expertise on all the leading platforms like Woocommerce, Magento and etc.

>As an expert, if we go with the multi-vendors Shopify has a drag and drop builder to design the frontend of your website quickly and easily. It also includes multiple ready-made themes to design an eye-catching eCommerce store.

> you can build a fully functional marketplace to add multiple vendors onto your website. It allows you to add unlimited vendors, unlimited products, and also allows you to sync products from other eCommerce stores

>Also, you’ll get a robust admin dashboard with powerful features and options

Hope these suggestions will help you to find out the best fit for yours.

Good luck and best wishes

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
528 5 7

Hi @LynH , 
I am available to discuss further your queries related to Shopify.
Please let me know business idea behind setting up Multivendor store

Looking forward to your reply 

Regards 
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes