cross check user account across different app + fix some small issues

Johnnysheung
1 0 1

Basically, I have set up the basics in the store and I downloaded some apps. However, they did not reach my expectation. Here is what I want:

1. I download an app that allows users to login through social media. Customers Information get.

2. I download an app that allows me to set up a recurring payment. Customers Information get.

Problems:

1. I want to inspect the content in the cart of the customer while I can identify them through the information I got as shown above.

- The thing is, the cart inspection app cannot recognize the different users based on their login account. (I use the same computer to test it out)

Could anyone solve the problem? I would like to have a skype call beforehand too.

Luis1234
56 0 0

Hello there,

I can help with your requirement.

Please reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis 

0 Likes
RihanaG
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi @Johnnysheung,

I can surely help you out in this problem.

Please reach me on:

Skype- live:.cid.5fbc2bfa4d53762c

Looking forward.

Regards

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
269 5 18

Hello @Johnnysheung 

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am Interested to help you and get out it of you from your current issue.

Can you please help me with your website URL to get a better understanding?

Thanks.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
118 1 2

Hello @Johnnysheung 

Greetings for the day!

I can surely help you with your requirement and would like to discuss further in detail.

Please reach me over Skype: zehntechindore or Email me: vishakha.nagdeawni@zehntech.com

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Zehntech

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
463 16 16

Hi @Johnnysheung 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
134 1 1

Hi Johnny, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds 

0 Likes