developer needed

john_frederick
1 0 0

We're building a e-commerce site and need coder(s) to execute our design. We have a project manager who is the architect of it's functionality so we're hiring someone to work with him and do the majority of the coding with his guidance. The site will allow users to browse our animation, customize their choice, pay and send to recipients. It will require an additional application server to do the custom back-end processing - like the email lists, etc. We estimate 60-80 hrs of work.

0 Likes
HunkyBill
Shopify Expert
4372 36 467

Hey Marie,

I need a cake baked, an oil change, and some flowers delivered to my Mom. You must have a pro sitting around there to help me, don'tcha?

I am sure your team also swaps out used reactor rods and can swing a mean slow-pitch bat too...

Pretty please :) with sugar on top too :)

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Ken_Hui
Shopify Partner
115 0 3

Hi John,

I would love to help. Please let me know your email or you can contact me. My email is in my signature. Thanks and looking for talking to you.

Ken

Specialized in setting up/customizing Shopify, coupon/discount code management, CSS, XHTML, JavaScript, Ajax, jQuery and SEO. Contact me @ mlkhui@gmail.com
0 Likes
jimb0
Shopify Partner
51 0 1

Mmmm Cake...

0 Likes