hiring a liquid developer

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a liquid develop in Dubai, we dont want to go the magento route and customize, we want to stay on Shopify and develop a quit custom template.  

please msg me if there is interest 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 3

Hi Abdullah, 

Yes, we love to help you.

We are CMMI Level 3 certified.

We are having 13+ years of huge experience.

Kindly add me on S K P Y E :- cisin.adrian

Regards

Adrian Williams

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Dear Abdullah

I'm Expert Shopify Developer. I'm in this Industry from last 5 years. I can help you to set up, manage, and customize your Shopify stores look and work its best. I can provides expert design, development, and setup services that fit with your budget and timeline.  

Please shoot me email if you're consider that outsource job.

Regards 
Sathish
Tecfreaks Web Technologies (P) Ltd.
"Scribble it we'll make it prefect"
E-Mail: sathish@tecfreaks.com

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Salam Abdullah 

We are Certified Shopify Experts Officially serving in 3 countries around the world. We will soon be coming to Dubai.

Please could you leave me a message at hamza@xperteria.com and I will get back to you with all details.

I look forward to hearing from you brother :)

Kind Regards,

Hamza

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

I am very much interested in this project and have expertise in as well.

Please send me complete details at Kristy@cisinlabs.com or add me on Skype: cis.kristy

So we can proceed for further discussion.

Thanks & Regards 

Kristy Jones

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Abdullah,

We'd like to assist you on Shopify development and had a great working experience. So, please contact at info@bluetech.co.in for further communication.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Greetings Abdullah, we would be happy to assist you with this. We have deep experience with Magento, specifically in migrating stores to the Shopify platform (a much better choice in our opinion!). We are a certified partner and expert of Shopify's, located minutes ffrom their Ottawa, Canada headquarters (we know the platform and people very well). Although we are located in Ottawa we work with clients just like you on almost every continent.

Please email us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you need a good hand with anything.

Take care.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Abdullah,

We're having more than 8 years of Shopify/Liquid experience. Would love to assist you by developing new custom theme, doing required amount of customization in that, and implementing all other tweaks you are looking for.

Would love to share our portfolio once we get in connection further, so that by analyzing our work you can make a perfect hiring decision.

So, if you prefer we can further discuss this in detail via mail.

My EmailID is - anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Best Regards,

Anjani :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello,

I have more than 9+ years of experience in shopify.

I have read your requirements and interested to offer my services. 

I have required experience and currently available to discuss further.

Also flexible with work timings. let me know your available time

I will do my best to accommodate it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

M: deepvyas71@gmail.com

S: deepvyas71

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes