i need free help to complete setting up my new shop please

skybuddy
Tourist
4 0 0

It is my biggest dream to own an online shop that will do well. I have been able to begin the set-up and added more summer products. i want to start selling, via drop shipping to the USA only for now. I have added more products but then I can see that I am not adding the products the proper way but because I am new to it I am lost, confused and don't know what to do next. i need some good samaritan who can help me set up the shop 100% ready to start selling. I know its cost money to ask what I am asking for but I still believe that there is a good samaritan here who will assist me free of charge because I don't have that kind of money to pay an expert. Pls, pls, pls, if you are the one, kindly get in touch, please.

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
99 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

To assure your shop does well, I'd consider another venue.  Shopify wasn't ever prime grade, but it's definitely going downhill fast.

Don't allow your inexperience to discourage - such technologies are reasonably simple, and concerning any common tool, incredibly well documented - if not by the host project itself, then by various blogs and forums.

Unless fabricating something that doesn't already exist, it shouldn't be a costly affair either. Most existing problems have been solved already, and a lot of those solutions are free to use - and again, setting them up is well documented.

If you get nowhere with the post above this, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

0 Likes
skybuddy
Tourist
4 0 0

thanks, buddy...pls kindly go straight to your point of advice because I really need this online shop,pls

0 Likes
skybuddy
Tourist
4 0 0

pls check your email

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

Lol. Patience. Learn you must.

First of all, for truly useful help, I'm lacking important details.

I have added more products but then I can see that I am not adding the products the proper way

In what way does this not meet your expectations? How did you achieve the results you have?

With regards to 'just sorting this out for you' - this will require some measure of control over your store...  and a more clear idea of what it is you actually want. I'm to understand shopify can have 'staff' levels of access, which may contain appropriate permissions to do useful things, provisioned thusly I could take a crack attit.  However, internet randoms might not be the cleverest direction to place trust with such. I'd have no intent to do anything nefarious or detrimental to your reputation - but even if I did, I would say that, wouldn't I? Considering the venue, and the rampant scams that are allowed to roam unfettered, I'd not trust me just for being here.

Doing it yourself erradicates trust barriers... As you may require to self-educate in a few things along the way it won't be your fastest option, but it's your long-term best option.  Fortunately almost any issue you run up against you are unlikely to be the first - so a little careful searching should locate a viable solution reasonably rapidly.

0 Likes
skybuddy
Tourist
4 0 0

first of all,i must admit i like your frankness and also very much aware of the dangers in allowing any stranger inside the account so I am cautious of that and I also want to believe that you will not do anything detrimental to the setup.

Trust is risky lately but it still cannot be ignored completely in our daily routines.

Now concerning the details and important things you must know - is about product importation, grouping the products and changing their name from original supplier name.

i just imported the products before realizing that I had to group them into categories including changing their long supplier names into something simple and attractive.

i will want my shipping method to be set up very well with sales targeted to the US only for now.

For the payment methods, I can handle that latter as Shopify is asking for some documents before releasing a hold on the payments methods. i will not be using strip so you can leave that out.

pls, do you understand?

Emmanuel

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

Heh, it's that wanting to believe someone will do what they say on the tin that makes it possible to use such trust as a weapon.

A causual guess at your importation issues would be it's 'easiest' to modify the list you're importing before it's imported - making required adjustments to suit. Depending on what is getting changed to what, it might be possible to automate this step - ie: trimming details that recur, extra numbers (like an SKU in the product) etc  allowing it to 'look right' from the start. Or at least close enough to easily work with. I'd imagine whatever you're importing from is easier to work with than after it's imported, even if it's with a lowly text editor (tho I suspect it's a .csv and may edit better in a spreadsheet, like Excel or Libre Calc (free, open source).

A casual glance suggests it's possible to geofence sales, but I've thus far only seen such funcitonality offered via some third party app. Not as technically proficient, but a notice in promoinent locations - like your shipping details, on the cart/invoice etc that clearly states you only have intentions to serve and deliver to the North American marketspace would be a lot cheaper and work for all but the most inattentive.

Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @skybuddy

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
217 0 2

Hello @skybuddy ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes