iFoodLounge - Shopify Store | Enhancement

Highlighted
3 0 0

I already have a web store built on TOP of shopify. You can check www.ifoodlounge.com There are some bugs and minor enhancements I need to get it done on the store. Detailed requirements are attached in document. Need real SHOPIFY experts who have extensive experience to take up the job. As the site is already live and customers are using it, I don't want any disruption because of the changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Saurabh - we would be happy to assist you. We're a certified partner & expert of Shopify, located minutes from their Ottawa headquarters (we know the people and platform well!). Please contact us via email at projects@whitewatersolutions.com to discuss your needs and requirements in further detail.

Take care.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have sent you my requirements document. Please have a look at it and let me know the feasibility of the requirements to be done.

Cheers !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Saurabh,

We'd be happy to assist you on the project and also replied on your mail. So, please have a look.

Thanks

Sudhir

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes