infinite option not working

khan4
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi friends, I need the help about infinite option filed which I duplicated all code fro this site https://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/collections/pat-val-premier/products/classic-habana-gateau, whi... have check-boxes option when click them, we can see the text or selection fields who goes to cart page and there calculate in product prices and make different prices after calculation. Please check the site then you will find it. Here is my site with product link https://new-cloth-design.myshopify.com/collections/best-selling-products/products/white-blouse-long-... I tried to added all codes but don't understand why it not working same the reference site. I'll be thankful who help me point out the issue or code.  If you need all codes then I'll send it also. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
467 16 16

Hi @khan4 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Atique
Pathfinder
220 5 18

Hello @khan4 
I hope you are doing well,

I am a Shopify Expert & ready to help you with infinite options. I am ready to migrate correctly, I have noticed the issue & want to check & correct it. I want to discuss you first, so can you email me please atique@99coders.co or skype me info@99coders.co 

Ready to wait for your response,
Thank you.

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
khan4
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi Atique,

Thanks for the reply. Please confirm to me that would you like to help me in this issue and will fix it and also will guide me about the issue and send me the coding which will you add.

And would you like to do all these for me free, because I'm doing this job for my client who offered me a very low budget, and I need this job because I don't have any job since one year.

I'll be thankful you if you help me in this job and I'll do some work free related to theme design, add product and set up any app any time.

I don't know about a good coding therefore I could do some html and css not more, therefore need help in this issue, while I copied all coding from reference site.

Would you like help bro? If yes then I'll send my store log in detail and videos which I created for point out the issue. If you fix them then I'll use these all on my client store.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
khan4
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. Please confirm to me that would you like to help me in this issue and will fix it and also will guide me about the issue and send me the coding which will you add.

And would you like to do all these for me free, because I'm doing this job for my client who offered me a very low budget, and I need this job because I don't have any job since one year.

I'll be thankful you if you help me in this job and I'll do some work free related to theme design, add product and set up any app any time.

I don't know about a good coding therefore I could do some html and CSS not more, therefore need help in this issue, while I copied all coding from reference site.

Would you like help bro? If yes then I'll send my store log in detail and videos which I created for point out the issue. If you fix them then I'll use these all on my client store.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes