looking for an expert webdesigner/seo for tweeking and seo advice

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Guys,

I have my store nearing where I want it, I would like a would like someone to take a look as I have warnings when I check page speed insights of bits that are slowing my site down so would like to optimise it, I would also like the mobile optimization looked at.

From This I want to optimise my site and set it up for keywords to assist in being found on google as I am not currently finding my site

site is 

www.8bitbeyond.com

Thanks In advance 

Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

hello there,

I can help you with this, please reach me on Charles@cisinlabs.com for more discussion,

thanks 

Charles L

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2294 116 341

Sent you a private message , check your inbox here https://community.shopify.com/c/notes/privatenotespage 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Responded

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1569 95 220

Dear Dave,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization | Shopify Store Setup Service | Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
217 6 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify theme optimization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi Dave,
This is something that I should be able to help you out on, as what you are needing done is well within my area of expertise
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day,
Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted

looks like you fixed this @Dange66   pagespeed on google is 96

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes