need a developer for app development

2 0 0

We have a API for shipping company and we want shopify app to be developed which can be used by our vendors to do the integration in their own shopify stores.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1708 47 153

Per https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Ecommerce-Jobs/Shopify-amp-Ecommerce-Jobs-Posting-Guidelines...

You'll increase your chances of a successful match by providing contact information, urls , budget and better details of the project.

Shopify's api has MANY facets when it comes to what "shipping" is for integrations. Are you doing fulfillment, dropshipping, estimates, bespoke things like pickup in store, etc?

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hello @syedamer,

Have relevant skills & already did similar work for my client before, so confident enough to successfully develop Shopify app for you.

Please share your detailed requirement so that I will check and we will discuss further
You may reach me :-
Skype-  live:brianna_1049
Email-  brianna@cisinlabs.com
T-  +1408.676.9948   

Looking forward for your response.

Warm Regards,

Brianna J

0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 1

Hi,

I am Tariq and i have a team of shopify experts we have done more than 50 shopify projects.

Please Skype me so we can discuss it further.

skype or mail me on tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com 

kind regards 

Tariq

@syedamer wrote:

We have a API for shipping company and we want shopify app to be developed which can be used by our vendors to do the integration in their own shopify stores.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
68 0 0

Hi,
This sounds well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
2 0 0

your email address is not working contact me at syedamer@gmail.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
95 0 2

Hello Syedamer,

as per your requirement. I have launched many apps - Please mail me at

atique@99coders.co

Skype me - info@99coders.co 

Waiting for your positive response,

Thanks,

Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes

Hi

Greeting of the day!

I came across your requirement. I have similar experience of expertise and work. I have 5+ years of experience of eCommerce development. I can provide the proper solution on your requirement. You can visit my one of the Shopify store www.gharseapp.com. Lets have a detailed discussion to know more about the project for better understanding.

Thank you very much.

Look forward to receiving your favorable response soon

Best Regards,
Patronous Inc
www.patronous.com
0 Likes