nokmasfashion
1 0 1

i need help to set up my shopify store and get online 

Shilpa_Sood
Excursionist
19 2 3

@nokmasfashion 

Thanks for your Interest . 

I am full time Shopify expert . Available in weekends as well . Could you please share your requirements. 

We can discuss over call .

You can approach me on my email id : sood.shilpa1990@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you 

Regards
Shilpa

0 Likes
RihanaG
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you for setting up your store online in affordable rates.

Reach me: Skype- live:.cid.5fbc2bfa4d53762c

Looking forward.

Regards,

Radhika

0 Likes
Jorgeexpert
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello, I have gone through your post. it's nice of you to consider going for an expert to do this for you. Am jorge Theodore and expert in shopify store development. When thinking of owning a shopify store. 1. First we need to be sure of the products that is if you are dropshipping it or selling it your self. 

2. The kind of store theme and if you have a reference website it's actually a plus one also.

3. The location you are thinking of selling to, you need to know if they are going to be responsive to the products you sell. 

And there are more factors also.

I am a full time shopify store developer based in Nigeria but am a freelancer and I work with my team members of professionals on FIVERR who are based in the UK. There is actually more to setting up a store than it seems. kindly contact me and my fellow team of experts let us do what we know best how to do. Assisting.

And lastly what kind of store are you envisioning?

Thanks

www.fiverr.com/web_tech162

We will be enthusiastically expecting your reply.

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
104 5 4

Hello @nokmasfashion ,

Hope you are doing well.

I can surely assist you.

I request you kindly add me over Skype - live:lauren_8606 or mail me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com, so that I can share some of work samples with you and we can discuss further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
185 1 3

Hello @nokmasfashion 

Hope you are doing good!

I am interested in setting up your Shopify store as per the business requirements and get it online.

Would like to discuss this more in detail. Kindly add me over Skype (Skype ID: zehntechindore) or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Best wishes,

Zehntech

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear nokmasfashion,

We will be happy to help you please check our portfolio (link given at signature).

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @nokmasfashion 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
554 5 7

Hi , 
Greetings !
I had share links for reference store via PM. 
Please check them and let me know how you wish going online 

Looking forward to you reply 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
202 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you to set up your store. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes