product types in vend to shopify

9 0 0

Hi.
I use vend as my shops pos system. When i stock in a new product, i create or add to a brand/product type. When i publish to shopify it shows this information. However i use the pixel union editions theme. It has a search/browse section. In this area it has two drop down menus. One shows a drop down of the brands. The other was a drop down for collections. I want this drop down to show the product types, which i created in vend, instead of collections which I have to create in shopify and add products to etc.

Be great for some advice or if theres a simple way to do this.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1383 12 109

As long as vend is exporting the product type to shopifys product type, which it should be doing, this should be simple enough.

Contact me for discovery or an estimate, click paull.newton+chainstitchstore@gmail.com .

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Paul.

Yes it is exporing the product type to shopify. Im presuming its a case of a simple change to the liquid but it wasnt obvious with my limited knowledge.

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 0

Hello 
Paul,

We Provide Complete shopify store design and Development Services,

Our Services Include:

1.Shopify Store Set Up
2.Theme Customization
3.Apps installation
4.Product Management
5. Any Issues related to shopify.

We have Designed & Developed 200 + Shopify Store since 2014.

Contact me , for further discussion

Regards
SUD

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
323 0 2

Hi James,

Please check your email for detail how can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Thanks,

Deep

Thanks, Deep Vyas skype: deepvyas71 email: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, 

I know, it is an outdated post but my answer will be helping new others.

Recently, I found a company "Omnichannel Commerce" which is providing free Vend Shopify integration for testing purpose.

You can use the free version for unlimited time with limited features but you can upgrade your plan anytime to get complete benefits of the integration.

find more information on vend integration - https://www.omnichannelcommerce.biz/vend-ecommerce-integration/

Thank You

1 Like