site conversion from wordpress to shopify

Excursionist
103 0 2
Hello Fred,
Hope you are doing well,

I help store owner to work as per there need & requirement. I can do all the web tasks.  
I can help you to covert eCommerce site into Shopify. I am doing this type of work every week for my clients. I am Expertise person to perform this type of conversion task.  

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thank you,

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. We have gone through your requirements and We would love to help you.

Please reach us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
11 0 0

Hello Dear,

I can do this work. I have 5+ year experience in wordpress and shopify. 

I can do this job, i have good portfolio in shopify and wordpress. firstly you can check my work and then pay me. you can connect my email id and Skype id.

Email: sonam.svits@gmail.com
Skype Id : sonam12may

Specific to your project.

- Full store setup
- Theme selection
- Theme branding
- Mobile optimization
- App install & integrations
- Build collections & store structure
- Build content & products
- Training session
- Browser Testing & troubleshoot
- Launch assistance
- Support & Consulting

Thanks
Er. Sonam Gupta
Web Developer

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hello @nacino ,

I can help you certainly as I am having 5+ years of experience in this domain.

Kindly add me on Skype so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Nicole Cis

Skype Me: nicole_15269

Email: nicole@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes

Hello Fred,

Hope you are doing well. 

Thank you for sharing this wonderful opportunity here. I can help you to convert your current WordPress eCommerce website into a Shopify store in a very short time.

I analyzed your current website and highly interested to provide a beautiful, responsive and interactive Shopify store for the web and mobile devices. Which will help you to generate the real traffic and grow your business digitally, this website will allow you to expose your brand to organic audiences via search engines, leverage digital advertising to boost lead generation and deploy content marketing to build brand awareness and authority.

Your webstore will work on all major browsers as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, Tablet etc. The website will open like a lightning speed so that you could get a fast response from your users.

Let me introduce myself I am a full-time Shopify developer expert from last 8 years. I have helped so many companies and other clients to design and develop fully functional Shopify Websites in all over industries. Please have a look my latest work with Shopify:-

alphagenergy.com
bluelakeskincare.com
appareal.com
glamnetic.com/pages/new-home
www.mirasafety.com
www.happybottles.com
www.ipitaka.com
osensia.com

Please also have a look at my portfolio also www.behance.net/digitalchamp27

The work done by me is doing great business & my clients are always happy with me.

My clients praised my work as exceptional and reported back great increases in conversion rates and sales after I worked for them.

The total cost for converting your current WordPress website into a Shopify store would be just $550/- with 5-7 working days. 

I will also provide you full-time maintenance support. If you’ve any questions please feel free to message me.

Thanks
Faizan Hasan Qureshi
www.digitalchamp.co.uk

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Fred,

Hope you are doing well.

Very interesting opportunity and really I would like to take this job as I have sound knowledge in both CMS and easily convert Woocommerce to Shopify or Shopify to Woocommerce. Recently, The work done by me is doing great business & my clients are always happy with me.

Please reply to me here or Skype me at digitachamp27 in case if have any questions or queries and I will be very happy to help you.

Looking forward to your positive reply and starting work with you.

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
Excursionist
15 1 4

Hi Fred

I think it is a good choice! I had a wordpress store and was in the same case, for me, this platform is hard to use so I decided to move to Shopify. I ran a free demo of an automated migration tool called LitExtension and used its test store features to preview how my data is stored and managed in the Shopify platform backend. Instead of hiring a developer, I made a full migration by using this tool with the price more reasonable, actually pretty cheap than I thought.

Till now, my store on Shopify is still well running, so I highly recommend you to run Litextension free demo first and hope you make a right decision! Good luck!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi there,

if you haven't performed the switch yet, you can turn to Cart2Cart automated migration service and get your current WooCommerce store data transferred to Shopify without any business interruption or end-user confusion. The service allows to migrate the following entities to Shopify: products, orders, customers, manufacturers, reviews, blogs, and other related entities. Besides, you can take advantage of the additional migration options (like Migrate customers groups into customer tags, migrate categories into collections, create 301 redirects after migration, etc.) to make your specific WooCommerce to Shopify migration even more seamless and error-free. 

Cart2Cart ensures 100% WooCommerce store uptime, excellent data transfer quality and provides 24/7 support. The prices for WooCommerce to Shopify migration start at $69 and solely depend on the amount of your store entities and chosen additional options.

If you have any questions concerning the migration - feel free to contact us any time. 

0 Likes