site conversion from wordpress to shopify

1 0 1

I'm considering taking our e-commerce site and converting over to a shopify.com. I've used shopify in the past and was fairly happy with it. This wordpress/woocommerce site is just a pain to maintain.

The site is here.

I'm looking for someone who can do this conversion and the amount of time it would take and what sort of costs I'm looking at. Thanks!

-fred

1 Like
Excursionist
19 0 2
Hi @nacino,

I can help you with that. Please check PM.

Regards,
Jay
0 Likes

Hi fred,

I have sent an estimate along with a timeframe. do check your PM

Available for hiring. Inbox me lixonic[at]gmail[dot]com
0 Likes
Pathfinder
102 4 11

@nacino wrote:

I'm considering taking our e-commerce site and converting over to a shopify.com. I've used shopify in the past and was fairly happy with it. This wordpress/woocommerce site is just a pain to maintain.

The site is here.

I'm looking for someone who can do this conversion and the amount of time it would take and what sort of costs I'm looking at. Thanks!

-fred

Hi Fred,

Please check your inbox. I've sent you the detail estimation of this project.

If you need any other helps, don't hesitate to contact me.

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Tourist
2 1 0

Hi @nacino,

I can help you with that. Please check PM.

Regards,
Lauren

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
71 0 0

Hi Fred,
This sounds like something within my area of expertise and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
376 0 4

Hi Nacino , 

I can assist you on store migration to Shopify. 

To share the quote I have evaluated the existing pages and blog.

Sent you PM, you can contact further - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
12 4 8

Hello @nacino,

We're LitExtension, the world top company in shopping cart data migration. With an in-depth understanding about e-commerce platforms and website development, we provide a tool which can help you to migrate your important data (products, orders, customers and other related entities) from WooCommerce to Shopify. Your migration will be processed only in 1 day or less, automatically, accurately, 100% securely and with an affordable price (only from $59). Our tool is easy to operate, with only a few clicks and no technical skills required.

With LitExtension, you will receive any support you may need, our agents are available via live chat 24h/day. To prove our confidence in the services we provide and their value to you, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee.

Contact us at litextension.com for further information!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and best regards,

LitExtension team

1 Like
Shopify Partner
171 0 4

Hello Fred,
Greetings! I would like to offer my services for your project. I have read Job description and would be happy to assist you on this migration from Wordpress to  Shopify development. Can you please email at shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 1 1

I can help you to transfer all types of eCommerce data from WooCommerce to Shopify, fix all possible errors after the data is migrated. Guide you how to work with Shopify store. The price is from $49 for all. That mean you only need to choose the migration plan, then I will take care of the rest.

Reaching out to me at: WooCommerce to Shopify migration

Nice day!

0 Likes