site conversion from wordpress to shopify

jenn11
Excursionist
33 4 4

Hey Fred,

This isn't a bid for the position I'm just curious as to your pain points with WP/WooCommerce. Why are you wanting to make the switch? How is it a pain to maintain? What do you want that WP doesn't provide?

Cheers.

You are phoenix
0 Likes

Hey Fred,

I can help you with store migration. Let's connect & discuss further.

I did similar work for love.juaraskincare.com.

If this sparks your interest, let's connect.

Erica Sadler
Business Consultant
Galaxy Weblinks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
0 Likes
SyntechDigital
Shopify Partner
77 14 24

Hey @nacino 

We can transfer your store to Shopify ina a 72 hour span for a cost of $49!

If you are interested, please contact us at contact@syntechdigital.com

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes
katiewhite96
Explorer
42 1 12

Here the website if anybody need.

LAekof
2 0 0

I would be very glad if you could help me with this. I created a WordPress site a couple of months ago and my site was amazing. This was thanks to the awesome custom design and personalized theme I found on stylemixthemes.com. There is a huge variety and everyone can find something suitable for themselves! Now I understand that it will be much more profitable to work on a shopfair and I am seriously thinking about how to move my site and start making money here. Some of my friends have already done just that and their monthly profits have increased ...

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
141 1 1

Hi Fred, 

I can help you. I can be contacted at biz@webdesksolution.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
270 5 18

Hello @nacino 

I hope you're great!

This is jay from Oakleaf Infoway, We would love to migrate your site from WordPress to Shopify.

I really agree with your decision.

Please share your details in the below-given link.

https://oakleafinfoway.com/website-platform-migration

Or else you can directly connect with me by my email id: jae@oakleafinfoway.com

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
MatzDenmark
9 0 0

Hello,

We are in the process of creating our new website for our fashion store based in Denmark.

We've have been looking for several templates/themes to use as the foundation of our new

site. Looking through hundreds of themes, we have narrowed it down to a few. Unfortunately

most of them are made for WordsPress (WooCommerce) AND we will be using SHOPIFY for

our online store.

THEREFORE, we need someone who knows how to convert a Wordpress Theme into a SHOPIFY

template. Please let me know if that is something you will be able to do? and in a proper manner.

And if so, what is your asking price and timeframe for the project?

BUT ALSO, will you be using plug-ins in order to integrate the theme? and if so, what plug ins?

Or do you copy and built the theme in SHOPIFY from scratch? 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Mads

0 Likes
MatzDenmark
9 0 0

Hello,

We are in the process of creating our new website for our fashion store based in Denmark.

We've have been looking for several templates/themes to use as the foundation of our new

site. Looking through hundreds of themes, we have narrowed it down to a few. Unfortunately

most of them are made for WordsPress (WooCommerce) AND we will be using SHOPIFY for

our online store.

THEREFORE, we need someone who knows how to convert a Wordpress Theme into a SHOPIFY

template. Please let me know if that is something you will be able to do? and in a proper manner.

BUT ALSO, will you be using plug-ins in order to integrate the theme? and if so, what plug ins?

Best Regards,

Mads

0 Likes
MatzDenmark
9 0 0

Hello,

our online store.

Best Regards,

Mads

0 Likes