Solved

Add tag to customer with customer account but no order

kaylin-rokform
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the "Tag customers that have created an account" flow turned on but this only works if the customer has purchased from our store. Is there a way to customize this flow or create a different one that tags all customers when they create an account, regardless if they have made a purchase? 

Accepted Solution (1)

AnthonyKentris
Shopify Staff
33 15 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kaylin-rokform, yes! This is possible. Instead of the workflow starting with the "Order created" trigger, you would just start it with the "Customer created" trigger. This would start the workflow even when a customer creates an account manually without purchasing an item, or even if the customer was created through an email signup form, for example. Happy automating!

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

AnthonyKentris
Shopify Staff
33 15 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kaylin-rokform, yes! This is possible. Instead of the workflow starting with the "Order created" trigger, you would just start it with the "Customer created" trigger. This would start the workflow even when a customer creates an account manually without purchasing an item, or even if the customer was created through an email signup form, for example. Happy automating!

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus

kaylin-rokform
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks @AnthonyKentris that worked!