Flow email of orders that haven't been fulfilled by X days

mcolello
1 0 0

I'd like to get an email when an ordered become stale, like if the order becomes X days or weeks old. We have multiple properties and I need to monitor all of them to make sure staff are fulfilling orders. 

This is what've started with, maybe i started with the wrong trigger but I can't seem to find an Order Date for my next IF statement: 

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Thanks! I'm new at this too.

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1302 118 337

I don't know how to do it with Flow, but if you'd like my team can implement this as a custom feature, free of charge, with our app Order Automator. If that sounds good send me a PM or contact my team at speedboostr.com/contact and reference this post.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes