Solved

Is one or multiple flows more efficient in Shopify?

rickydazla
Shopify Expert
711 0 80

Hi there! I have a question about efficiency... If I have some logical conditions and actions that could either be split into one or multiple Flows, which would be preferred, from a platform perspective (more efficient, less prone to errors...)?

I'm a million different people
Accepted Solution (1)

AnthonyKentris
Shopify Staff
33 15 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @rickydazla,

Thanks for the question - it's a great one! It's recommended to have multiple related conditions in one workflow using a decision tree (if no, continue to the next condition). This is because if there are multiple separate workflows with the same trigger and conditions (or similar conditions), they will execute at different times and also could overwrite the actions of a previous one.

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

AnthonyKentris
Shopify Staff
33 15 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @rickydazla,

Thanks for the question - it's a great one! It's recommended to have multiple related conditions in one workflow using a decision tree (if no, continue to the next condition). This is because if there are multiple separate workflows with the same trigger and conditions (or similar conditions), they will execute at different times and also could overwrite the actions of a previous one.

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus