Shopify flow for omnichannel fulfillment

Brad66
Visitor
3 0 0

Simply looking for a Flow that would be used to notify my Retail Staff that there is an order for them to fulfill (when engaging omnichannel on top of ShopifyPOS).

I have it where I can send a card to a Trello board, but it is sending EVERY order to the Trello board (when I just want the orders that have an action to be performed: ship it out).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I can't imagine that I am the only one who is doing this & wants increased visibility into the Retail Staff performing this important activity (maybe at BOD & EODay).

Replies 3 (3)

AnthonyKentris
Shopify Staff
33 15 15

Hi @Brad66, great question!

So, what would be the property on an order that would tell you that that order is one that your retail staff have to fulfill? Is it that the channel (source) of the order is Shopify POS? Or is it the retail location on the order?

Once you let me know this, I can let you know what condition you'll have to add to the workflow so that the action will only run for the right orders.

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus

Brad66
Visitor
3 0 0
Since this is going to be omnichannel fulfillment, I can't know if it came from a retail location (POS) or the online store.

I want to know that it is unfulfilled and the Shopify logic determined they have that SKU inventory & assigned it to them to fulfill.
AnthonyKentris
Shopify Staff
33 15 15

Thanks for the clarification @Brad66. I would use the "Order created" trigger, and then use the "Display fulfillment status" condition with the settings set to "is equal to" then "unfulfilled". I don't quite understand the second part of your last sentence - do you mean you need to see if there is certain SKU in the order, and that will determine if the workflow should run? If so, you can also add the "Order line items" condition on the workflow, and then "any of the order line items" and then the "SKU" condition to add that requirement.

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 10.34.38 AM.png

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus