Tag all orders with vendor name

JholderBU
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

Curious, for marketing purposes, if there’s a way in Flow to tag every order with the vendor name from the line items. I did see a way to make a flow that tags orders containing specific line items containing a specific vendor. In this instance I’d have to crate a flow for every vendor we have and that’s quite a bit of flows. 

Replies 8 (8)

Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3079 604 856

Hello,

Yes you can tag order with vendor name but what happen if there are multiple product in same order and they belongs to different vendor ?

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter
JholderBU
Tourist
3 0 1
Ideally, it would take the vendor name from every line-item and add it as a
tag to the order. How do you tag order with vendor name? Possible to show
me a screenshot of the Flow build?
Thanks
Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3079 604 856

This is in checkout page, and in same way it will go to order confirmation email.
vendor-name.PNG

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter
CarmeloJim
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I was searching to do something like this (showing vendor in checkout and possibly also in orders). I've tried to modify code in customers/order.liquid by adding line_item.vendor but didn't work. I can show it in cart but not in checkout. Can you please help me to do this?

JholderBU
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello, I have been successful in tagging all orders based on vendor
purchase done by a shopify flow. But haven't displayed that tag at checkout
as it's not a necessity for our project.
zLilo
Visitor
1 0 0

Can we have the steps on how you did that ?

S_Jones_UW
Shopify Expert
42 0 9

Hi, 

I'm not sure if you're still looking for a solution to tagging orders with the vendor of every line item within an order, but our Order Tagger app has the ability to do this.

I know this is outside of Flow, but we do also have a Flow trigger that can tell Flow to start a workflow once we have applied your tags to an order.

We use our Dynamic Tags feature to apply ALL vendors contained within the order to be applied as order tags:

S_Jones_UW_0-1605177524769.png

You can also choose whether you'd like to handleize the vendor name, add a tag prefix or add a tag suffix.

Order Tagger also has a backdating feature that allows you to run your rules against all of your old orders, so it could be used to retroactively apply the vendor names to your orders.

Order and Customer Tagger apps for Shopify

fixcydia
Visitor
2 0 0

yes you can find the all solutions here visit this site Fixcydia