Welcome! Read me first

Welcome to the Shopify Flow discussion board! Use this forum to ask questions about building automated workflows and discuss, share, and download workflows built by merchants and partners. Note: Flow is only available to Shopify Plus merchants.

Some resources to get you started with Flow:

1. Visit the Templates library once you've installed Flow. Templates are sample workflows you can use right away, or customize for your store. We've turned the most popular workflows into a library of templates organized by areas of your business.
  2. Want to learn how to use Flow? Visit Flow in the Shopify Help Center to watch a tutorial video and read documentation.
  3. Want to share your workflows or use workflows others have shared? Read the importing and exporting workflows documentation for instructions.
  4. Flow can automate tasks within your store and across your apps. Check out the full list of apps that work with Flow. If you have one of these apps installed, their custom triggers and actions will appear in Flow.

Happy automating! 😊

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus

2 Likes
1 0 0
Hi!
I just had the first call with a Shopify plus expert, and the demo is tomorrow. We’re extremely interested in it- am I able to view the available/possible workflows before signing up? Or only once we buy?
Shopify expert listed a few suggestions, like bad review, low stock, high revenue orders etc. but said there were 100s if possibilities and obviously couldn’t list them all- thanks!
Jessica@svahausa.com
0 Likes

Hi @Jessica86w.,

Great question! Yes, there are some ways you can see how Flow works, and how it can automate your business, without being on Shopify Plus yet. We have a really great demo video that walks you through how it works. It reviews how to use workflow templates, and how to create a custom workflow. We also have a workflow examples page in our Help Center that lists some more examples.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Anthony // Product Marketing Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn about Shopify Plus

1 Like