Add a customer to a completed POS order

Tourist
4 0 15

I need add an existing or new Customer to an existing Order? Our POS staff sometimes forget to add customers to an order at POS and we need the update the data for our loyalty program. It would be good to be able to do this on POS iPad or in admin. Currently we have to put a note against a customer of $ spend and run reports and add them up manually to get total Customer spend.Big Pain!

I hope this is on the drawing board for new features.

Rob

14 Likes
Excursionist
39 0 30

this is a problem for us too.. please fix.

4 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 0 47

Hi guys,

My name is Anne, on the Guru team. Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

Right now it isn't possible, you are right about that, however it's completely understandable why you'd need to see that function available!

I have created a feature request for this now and hopefully we'll see it implemented at some point.

Warm regards,

Anne :)

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 0 47

Hi!

I have flagged your interest to feature request too, thanks for your feedback AA!

Anne :)

2 Likes
Tourist
8 0 7

yes, please. customer account merging and switching the customer on an order is much needed!!

7 Likes
1 0 3

I have the same problem, hopefully you will fix this soon

Joyce

Number 39

3 Likes
1 0 3

You can add me to the request, as well. Thanks.

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 3

Add us to the list!

We are on track to put 4000 orders through the mobile POS app this year (using 15 different iPads and at 60 different locations). We NEED this!

3 Likes
Tourist
7 0 7

Huge problem for me also. POS is the the most likely part of the process for mistakes to be made. And you cannot fix them. Huge oversight. 

3 Likes
2 0 4

Dissapointed this hasn't been added yet, not having the ability to edit a order, edit the customer attached to a order, or the sales rep that deserves credit for the order.. Those features might as well not exist and just keep track on paper or spreadsheet. They are useless if the data is 90% accurate. 

This is hindering my business and making things very difficult, please add me to the list requesting these features.

4 Likes