Add a customer to a completed POS order

1 0 2

Is there any update on this feature? It is absolutely vital to businesses.

2 Likes
Excursionist
16 0 8

Please add me to the list of customers who need this feature as well.

Thank you,

Jackson

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 47

Hey guys!

This feature hasn't changed as of yet, however I found this app Edit Order today that you are all welcome to check out and see if you like it! Here is the 3 minutes video as well!

It has a 14 day free trial, so if you are interested you might like reach out to the app developer to see if it suits and give it a go! 

Warm regards,

Anne 

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 5

This is a big problem for me using the Shopify POS APP. We have a bunch of orders without names associated with them. We can edit all the shipping information but we cannot add a name after the purchase is complete. Should be a simple fix Shopify....

4 Likes
1 0 3

I have only had my shop open two weeks and have already run into this problem.  We will try to avoid it in the future but it would be great if we could get a fix or workaround for this.  

3 Likes
1 0 3

I spoke to the gurus about this in person during the Shopify Retail Tour in Bristol this week. They said the only way features like this are added is by customer demand. I'd say the demand is clearly here. 

3 Likes
1 0 2

We desperately need this also, when a customer is not added to an order we can't add them later and it upsets them because we have a rewards system in place, so people are missing out on rewards points. It looks very unprofessional. We can't rely on our staff to always remember to add the customer, especially when we are busy they sometimes forget and there is no way to solve the issue :*(

2 Likes
Tourist
7 0 5

Still waiting for a fix to this issue. We can edit the mailing address after the order is placed, but not the name. I would hope that what is important to paying customers would be important to Shopify. I am collecting a growing list of things that need improvement, and this is affecting my customer's experience.

1 Like
1 0 0

Please!! We really do need this feature. Very difficult to properly manage our loyal customers if we can not track orders accurately

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Yes!  I hate that you cant merge duplicate accounts, it's so frustrating!  And yes it seems very simple to be able to add a customer even after a sale is done, not sure why this wasn't something someone thought of at creation!

1 Like