AfterPay & ZipPay

Tourist
7 0 3

Will be great to add these integrations to POS.

There is great demand from customer and it very inconvenient to get customers to process outside POS.

Thanks and I hope this is in pipeline and I imagine this would impacting a lot of retail businesses in Australia.

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 8 12

Hi @Sharif_Elkotby,

Thank you for getting in touch and providing this feedback to us. I can certainly appreciate how integrating more gateways with the Shopify POS would be helpful and I will happily submit this feedback to our development team for their consideration.

You might already be aware of this, but you can use external gateways or readers outside of the Shopify POS and mark orders as paid for externally at the POS checkout. Once you have processed the payment, you will be able to select the "External terminal" option at checkout to denote that the order was paid for via this method. Although some are region-specific, there are varied options of third party gateways and terminals you can consider.

Thanks again for getting in touch. Please let us know if you have further questions or comments!

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 3

We are currently looking at a workaround for this...

We save the cart and email it to the customer so they can complete the checkout (whilst in-store, so on their phone) and use Zip or Afterpay. 

We then see this come through as a Shopify Order and can fulfil and give the goods to the customer in-store.

Not ideal, but it does work. 

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 3

Thanks Toby. Yes, that's what we do too. We ask customers to complete online.But good idea to email them cart.

@TobyG wrote:

We are currently looking at a workaround for this...

We save the cart and email it to the customer so they can complete the checkout (whilst in-store, so on their phone) and use Zip or Afterpay. 

We then see this come through as a Shopify Order and can fulfil and give the goods to the customer in-store.

Not ideal, but it does work. 

0 Likes
1 0 1

Please allow integration with Afterpay and the POS app

1 Like