All POS Orders added to online orders and notification e-mail from every order?

3 0 0

Hey all,

Sorry if this is a simple question but all my orders from Shopify POS are being added to all my online orders on my website.  We run a espresso bar and every single coffee sales is being added and this is not wanted, how do I disable this?

Also, we are receiving a notification e-mail from every single POS order, can I disable this?

Cheers.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
57 10 10

Hi, @Mactan

My name is Helen. I work for Shopify. Welcome to the Community.

Your Shopify admin is the control center for your business, and so all Orders from every sales channel will show up on your Orders page. However, you can filter them by sales channel to view or export Orders from an individual channel. Each Order also shows which sales channel it was processed on, making it easier to distinguish between them. This is visible at the top of the Order, as seen here:

25-24-6m3y5-z3fcy

Making use of your Shopify Analytics reports is another great way to view your store activity by sales channel.

It is possible to disable new order notification emails for POS Orders only. To do this, please go to ‘Settings > Notifications > Staff order notifications' from within your Shopify admin. Staff order notifications are set up based on location, so simply remove the notification for the email address that you are receiving the POS notifications to. If wanted, you can then create a new notification for the orders received online only.

25-03-yaan8-15pcx

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes