Android App is missing "PAYMENT PENDING"

Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 3

On my iPad in the POS there was an option to mark orders as unpaid and as not delivered, which is extremely helpful.

On the Android POS (on Samsung Galaxy S8) there is no such option, this is extremley annoying. I often have preorders that are to be paid when ordered, that now are automatically marked as "shipped".

And sometimes I have the opposite. I give regular customers their goods and let them pay later via invoice, but these orders are automatically marked as "paid". 

Can you please make the android app so that it has the same useful features as the ipad app!?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
229 28 33

Hey there, @Bild-Ahoi!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience, and how not having the "Unpaid" option is effecting your workflow.

You're correct, the POS app on Android is more limited than the current iOS version of POS. I can understand this isn't the answer you were hoping for, and your feedback is important to us. I would be happy to submit a feature request on your behalf for the "Unpaid" feature on Android if you'd like. We cannot guarantee when or whether these features will be implemented as we receive many, but we do address them on a popularity-basis. This means the more merchants we have submitting the same feature request, the higher it is on our list to find solutions for.

If you're interested in submitting a feature request, please let me know! I'd be happy to submit it on your behalf.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 3
Sure, put it in as a feature request.
0 Likes