Battery-powered receipt printer

Highlighted
1 0 1

We often sell from a tent at rowing regattas where there is not always AC power available. We can run our ipad all day without power and we can use our iPhone's hotspot for WiFi, but we must have AC to run our Shopify-approved TSP143 receipt printer and to open our Windfall cash drawer (via the printer). Of the many portable Bluetooth receipt printers on the market, are there any that will work with Shopify (on the iPad)?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
7 0 1

Hey Bill,

I have sent you an email, we are currently exploring portable bluetooth receipt printer support and I would be happy to discuss this further with you. 

Have a great day, 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 13

Hey Nick, please let me know what Bluetooth printers are supported! This is the one I'm most interested in: http://www.starmicronics.com/printer/portable_printers/sm-l200?PageId=14&PrinterId=30166

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'd love to discuss this with you. I'm at a point where I need to potentially move away from shopify unless we can resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi there,

Has anyone found anyway to resolve this issue? I’m in the uk and only sell at event stalls so need a receipt printer that’s Bluetooth and battery operated

Thanks
0 Likes