Gift Cards

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 0 27

Yes, Canada too :)

0 Likes
4 0 0

For Spain too?:)

I have Shopify POS and I need give to some customers the ticket without price and I think is a great idea give a gift card without price.

Is possible?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 0 27

Hi there,

Yes gift cards will be available in all countries.

I think you might mean to print a gift receipt. This will print a receipt with no price.

Try here: http://docs.shopify.com/pos/about-pos/troubleshoot/app#gift-receipt

I hope this helps,

0 Likes
Explorer
58 0 16

Looking for an update on this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 7

Would also appreciate an update on ETA for POS gift cards. Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
965 1 51

Hey Guys!

We don't have an exact timeline for POS gift cards, but they are definitely coming as soon as possible. I'm fairly certain that Andrew might be able to shed a bit more light on this. However, for the time being, this is still something that we're aware of the demand for, and are working diligently towards getting out to shop owners.

Matthew Buttler
Guru
Shopify Inc.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 0 27

Yes, we're working on it. We will update the app as soon as the implementation is completed and thoroughly tested. 

Hope this helps,

0 Likes
Explorer
58 0 16

You obviously know it doesn't help. In another thread it was stated last month that it was slated to be ready before Feb. Now we are past the middle of Feb with a "it'll be here when it's ready". 

As for working diligently, most app owners get the new features out in a week. PoS Giftcards has been requested for many months now. I know you save face by saying it's being worked on. Perhaps a change log/dev notes etc would actually show some initiative. 

From the people who are using your PoS app right now. We are literally at the exact same point we were 3 months ago. We have a statement of "it's coming."

1 Like
2 0 0

Yes, the POS giftcard would be a big thing for me. I hope it arrives soon. Thanks!

Co-Founder of Fed By Threads Organics
0 Likes
1 0 0

Definitely, the POS-Online gift card integration will be a huge asset and a motivation for shopify online customer to join your POS solution as well. Good luck and hope to see it before summer.

0 Likes