Gift Cards

Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Same error here.......... when I preview the gift card email I get this........

Here is your MyStore gift card for Liquid error: undefined method `floor' for nil:NilClass.

Is this a problem or not?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 0 13

@TerriS - We are aware of the issue and rest assured that it only happens when you preview the gift card. Emails sent out for actual gift cards are working as expected. We are working on a fix for the email preview.

0 Likes
9 0 0

@Tariq - I just installed the GIft Card Product and it is fabulous!  Everything works great until I send the gift card to the intended recipient by clicking the email link.  Although the initial email to the purchaser looks fine, the email to the recipient displays some code within the message as shown below:

Hi

Here's a POPRAGEOUS gift card of <span class='money'>$25</span> for you!

To view or print your gift card online, visit the link below:
<https://checkout.shopify.com/gift_cards/1844538/c1c8d46964a9b357d2743b131ee8a890>;

Thank you for shopping at POPRAGEOUS!
<http://www.poprageous.com>;

Do you know what the problem is?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 0 13

@Cherie,

We are fixing the issue and will have a fix deployed shortly. Please make sure you disable this gift card as this is a public forum.

0 Likes
Excursionist
36 0 14

Hi,

Can we sell the gift cards on POS?

If so does it print out a gift receipt with the code on, and how do we redeem it for an in store sale?

0 Likes
Explorer
57 0 16

What is the status of giftcards for the PoS? I need either giftcards or to be able to credit a customer account in my retail store.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
232 0 27

Hi Cory,

The POS team is currently working on this feature. We hope to release it soon.

1 Like
1 0 0

This forum has been very helpful! I really hope you figure out gift cards in store soon, we are getting questions all the time and would love to be able to offer them. Do you have any idea when it will be released?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
232 0 27

Hi Rachel, we're hoping by next month.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

For Canada?

0 Likes