Inventory for each location

1 0 1

Amen to this!!! Shopify needs to allow multiple locations this is ridiculous!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi guys  - we can solve this problem with OrderHarmony - with multiple Shopify POS locations. You can place the order in the POS, and the order will appear in OrderHarmony.

If you process it on the OrderHarmony side you can then tell OrderHarmony which warehouse location the inventory has come from.

We're about to release a solution that will eliminate the manual step, so you'll be able to just process the order on POS and OrderHarmony will do the inventory tracking magic.

Happy to help if you want to know more: http://www.orderharmony.com/features/shopify. I'm available on dan@orderharmony.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Dan, do all the features come with the starter plan of Order Harmony?

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 10

We don't and shouldn't need to buy some third party software or service just to make the existing Shopify products do what they're supposed to.  Since this product is supposed to let you run an online store and a retail store it's absolutely ridiculous that it can't deal with the concept of having a warehouse where you stock items that aren't actually in the store.  All but the smallest operations have inventory in locations other than the shelves of their retail location. 

4 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi David, no you don't get the multi-warehouse POS features on the starter plan, you need to be on the OrderHarmony Business plan. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 3

I would like to use Shopify's POS but I won't be able to until you implement multiple location inventory management.  

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi Andrew... I agree

0 Likes
3 0 0

Rajesh Mallipeddi... I Agree

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey guys, we would be able to help you with this issue. Brightpearl fully caters for storing and managing inventory over multiple locations. Our Shopify integration will allow these inventory levels to be shared live with all of your other sales channels, and even other Shopify accounts. We can also treat Shopify POS as a separate sales channel from your Shopify webstore, so you can manage and report on them independently. Find out more here at http://www.brightpearl.com/pos or feel free to ask me anything you want.

0 Likes
Excursionist
36 0 14

Hi Chris,

Sorry, but I refuse to use a third party app for this. If shopify are happy to charge a per location fee for POS then they must also provide the multiple stock locations as part of the package. We shouldn't need apps just to make the existing Shopify products do what they're supposed to.

Shopify - any update?

2 Likes