Inventory for each location

4 0 0

We're also looking for a multi-location inventory solution.

Very surprised Shopify does not have any programs for this in place.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

A negative quantity option in order to process an exchange quickly is critical for our business. This eliminates a multi-step process of refunding, can process an exchange in a fraction of the time and is far easier for sales staff than the current refund option in. Most POS systems have this option and it is our largest frustration with Shopify POS. After reading multiple posts in the forum on this particular topic, I would hope that the sheer volume of customers requesting this feature would mean it is in the process of being added. Fingers crossed ; )

1 Like
4 0 0

Is there going to be an update which allows one store to keep track and bill for inventory stored in multiple locations?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Shopify team any update on this?

0 Likes
1 0 1

Precisely the issue i'm trying to solve. looking at 3rd party apps haven't found anything yet but would be nice if this was integrated in shopify just throwing my hat in the ring for this one as well.

1 Like
4 0 0

Any update on this?

I'm sure Shopify sellers could benefit from being able to sell items stored at more than 1 location. 

Any news?

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello friends Do you want to purchase new games and original high quality and very low price this offer is very beautiful

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi Shopify,

How far off is this function? (tracking stock for multiple locations). 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

Also the negative quantity option to make returns/credits easier... : )

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Not to beat a dead horse, but inventory control is the most significant place that Shopify falls short of delivering excellence. Please innovate soon, for your sake.

1 Like