Multi Shopify store login

1 0 0

Hi Shopify team,

1. We are a B&M with 2x Shopify stores

2. Both shopify stores have different audiences hence the reason of having the two stores seperate

We are looking for a solution to easily switch between shopify store accounts on Shopify Pos. Instead of signing out, sign in, waiting for inventory to load, make the sale, sign out again, sign in to the other store. Will you be adding mutil store login feature in the near future?

Or a feature to merge stock from 2x shopify accounts into the 1x Shopify Pos? That would be amazing!

Does anyone know a good work around to this? Is there another app out there or pos system that will offer us what we're after.

Only way we can think of is purchasing another ipad. Login to the second store. Then there's the issue with the receipt printer as it is paired with the first ipad/shopify store so we may also have to buy an additional receipt printer too.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1704 47 149

Or a feature to merge stock from 2x shopify accounts into the 1x Shopify Pos? That would be amazing!

Contact support@shopify for feature requests, they might not follow up on forums based ones as it's more community to community.

The direct solution there is a third store that syncs data across all end points.

There's also that you could just sync store B into store A but not publish storeB products to the storefront channel of storeA but both stores are published to storeA's POS

Only way we can think of is purchasing another ipad. Login to the second store. Then there's the issue with the receipt printer as it is paired with the first ipad/shopify store so we may also have to buy an additional receipt printer too.

Unfortunately there's a lot of inflexibility with iOS in this regard as you can't just run multiple instances of the same app on 1 device.

There's always something like https://www.browserstack.com/app-live but the pricing/setup/technicals isn't worth the headache versus just buying another physical device.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes