PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS?

1 0 0

I enabled the gift cards on my online store and pos. I have no problem with the ecards, but I ordered and received the physical ones...but cant for the life of me figure out how to purchase them on the ipad POS and not the ecard ones? Help?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 21

Hi, Jennifer!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :). 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this, I've sent you an email so we can discuss it further.

Drop me a line whenever you get a chance :)
Patrick

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 4

Thanks Patrick,

You've completely defeated the purpose of a Forum.
I'm a Store owner, browsing the forums to learn more about Shopify and become a better owner. 
When I click this post, and I read about the user's problem, I would also like to know the solution. You saying you'll reach out to her with a solution, left me here, high and dry, without one. 
Please remember why we are posting on a forum in the first place? If it needed problem and solution, she could have called support. Forums are for others to learn, and I didn't get the chance here.

Connor Beebe President and Founder www.StickerGuys.ca Connor@StickerGuys.ca Love Feedback! Send a Contact Us really easily on my site, or email me! Will provide Discounts and free products for quality feedback of my store.
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 21

Hi, Connor!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here again :).

Sorry about moving the discussion away from the forums but in cases like this where we might need to discuss private information it may not be so prudent to do so on out in the open. :)

Are you also having trouble using physical gift cards? Do you have the retail package enabled on your store?

Patrick :)

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi - 

I am having the same issue and can't seem to be able to figure out how to sell physical gift cards from my Shopify POS in my store. Do you have a walk through you can send me? 

I can see the online gift cards but that is all. 

Thank you for your time!

Dale Pearsall

Owner, The JAMMIN! Shop

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Im having the same problem.  How disappointing to have Shopify hide the solution or lack there of from its Store owners.  The email I received told me it should be easy unless there is something wrong with my setting.  And if it doesn't work let them know and they will help out.  Why on earth would you not include the setting changes.  Now I have to search the internet for the solution while I wait 24hrs to get a reply form Shopify.  For such a large company....your customer support is in great need of an upgrade!   Why sell me Physical gift cards if I cant use them!

Dave

Owner

Savage Barbell Apparel

0 Likes