Printing bills/cheques/orders.

5 0 0

We use shopify POS in a wine retail situation, but also have a small bar where we charge service + the usual retail orders.

Currently, we use shopify POS, but don't use it for payments. We don't print bills/orders/receipts but we'd like to, along with adding discretionary service charge.

What's the best way to do this using Shopify and how are others doing it?

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
20 0 4

Hey James,

Zack here, one of Shopify's Support Gurus! I would love to give you a hand getting your retail side set up to use Shopify POS to process in-person orders. I think you should give us a call on our support line for some hands-on support, though; we can be reached 24/7 at 0800-808-5233, or open up a Live Chat with us at any time by visiting our Support Page:

https://docs.shopify.com/support

When using Shopify POS, all of your products from the Online Store automatically import over to Shopify POS, and allow you to make sales in-person using the software. From what I can tell over here, you folks are already up and running on the POS, so this post may be out of date.

Feel free to get in touch with us if you need any assistance getting set up, or if there's anything else we can do to help :)

Kind Regards,
-Zack L

0 Likes