Product View

32 0 0

Is it possible to arrange the product view in the POS app? As far as I can tell, all products are shown in alphabetical order and the user can select a drop down and choose specific Collections. I have close to 2000 individual items and about 150 collections in my store, with many collections having the same name. This doesn't work for me. 

Is it possible using the admin page to sort items into other collections for the POS app? Perhaps basing it off the navigation links in our online store.

Please say there is some way to sort the items in the app.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
7 0 1

If you'd like a collection that you can use from POS and not display on your online storefront, you can do the following from your web admin.

1. Create a new collection
  2. Set the "on your website" visibility to hidden for your new collection. This setting can be found at the bottom of the collection editing page
  3. Leave it as visible on POS
  4. Add the products you'd like to see on POS to this new collection. This collection will then be synched to your POS

Unfortunately we don't currently support reordering items within a collection on POS.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 0 27

As far as I can tell, all products are shown in alphabetical order and the user can select a drop down and choose specific Collections.

Hi Batal, you should be able to sort your products in your collections from the admin. The order will only be represented in the collections though. For example if you have a "t-shirt" collection, you can go into admin and sort the products by any order you want. The "t-shirt" collection on your iPad will synch to represent the same order. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes