Product availability by default

Tourist
7 0 2

I really need to be able to set the product availability to a default that I choose.  Currently, the default is set to available online, and all product that is received, needs to be selected, and added to the POS store.  I really need an option to default it to be both or POS or online, that I can choose.  

Anyone know something I don't?

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

I answered my own question here after a few months of pain.

On import, a column should be added to allow for POS availability True or False.

On product add, there should be a default that can be set by the user for POS, Online, or Both, or neither.  Way too many clicks.....

@Eddie64 wrote:

I really need to be able to set the product availability to a default that I choose.  Currently, the default is set to available online, and all product that is received, needs to be selected, and added to the POS store.  I really need an option to default it to be both or POS or online, that I can choose.  

Anyone know something I don't?

1 Like
2 0 0

It doesnt make sense to me that companies use forums like this and expect you to get answers from other users. The only time I come to a forum like this is when I have a problem. I dont sit on these looking for problems that I can solve for other people when I cant fix my own problems!

Just venting , frustrated with Shopify today. 

0 Likes