Retrieving Staff Who Helped with Sale

Shopify Partner
94 2 11

Pinging this again. I have a feeling that otherwise this might get lost in the shuffle. Can someone please me know if there was any movement on this in your internal tracker?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 77 144

Hey again Greg, 

Feel free to continue pinging to make sure this doesn't fall through the cracks, not a problem at all. There is still some ongoing discussion internally about exposing this data and how to do it in the best way, but no final decision yet. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
94 2 11

Pinging again. Any status update on this gap? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 77 144

Hey @Greg_Kujawa , 

Sorry for the delay here - I haven't heard about this for a while now. I'll check back in today!

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 77 144

Hey again @Greg_Kujawa , 

Just wanted to let you know that this is still an ongoing conversation here, it hasn't been forgotten but there's a lot of complexity involved when it comes to what information should be surfaced, as well as our ability to even be selective about what information is made available to begin with. Hopefully something that we're able to get taken care of sooner rather than later, I just didn't want you to think that nobody is looking into it right now.

0 Likes