Searching customer and order notes

1 0 0

I used to be able to search the customer notes field in Shopify. Has this functionaity been removed?

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 0

I am a Shopify Plus Member. I am directed to these forums for technical questions.  Unfortunately, most questions I find do not have answers.  :/

How can I all a Shopify Dev's attention to this?    This is completely unacceptable level of (nonexistent) support for Shopify Plus.

0 Likes
1 0 1

This really should be a basic search function. For us to offer great customer service we need the info in the notes at out hands all the time. We shouldn't have to download another app and another $20 fee just to see what we have already typed in the note column.  I need to be able to search all notes in one search.  Please ask them to add this as an option

1 Like
1 0 0

It's been a few years and having this functionality would be tremendously useful for me as well, is there an update yet?

0 Likes
29 0 0

Hello @Michael_Davis2,

In Report Pundit, there are customer tags, customer notes, order notes, and refund note fields. You can filter or search for any of these fields for specific types of customers or orders or reference. 

Also, Report Pundit has more than 80 pre-created reports. Our customer support can create custom reports as well.

Sample screenshot

Im-1.png

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes