Shopify MPOP not working for over 2 weeks now and no solution from Shopify!

3 0 0

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but we've been unable to use the Shopify mPOP for over 2 weeks now and the Shopify help has no solutions at all and my staff are going crazy with lineups of customers and no working cash! Does anyone have this situation - and has anyone got any help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0
I have the exact same problem it arrived this week and I cannot get it to open the cash drawer or print a receipt so have resorted back to my old fashioned till. It’s like the Shopify pos app doesn’t see the printer in the unit it doesn’t show in settings within the POS app dispite being paired in the iPad settings. Hopefully they will come back with a fix otherwise sadly I will have to box it up and return it. Am also wondering how I split the cash from the card sales In the app for Xero but that’s another story!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you ever get a solution? We are considering mPop but no way if this has been happening. Also, could you tell me the dimensions of the cash drawer? Support had no info on this but it looks pretty tiny in the photos. thanks!

0 Likes