Since update mpop constantly disconnects

Tourist
3 0 1
Since the latest software update 2 days ago my mpop all in one keeps disconnecting itself. It is so frustrating to have to keep setting it and that it will work. Any advice on how to get it to work
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 3

Same thing happening here. Support is looking into it. The only way to temporarily fix the issues is to force quit the POS app. It only solves the problem for a very short time though. Hopefully they get this resolved soon, as we have a HUGE event in less than 2 weeks, and this slows things down to a crawl. 

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 3

Same issue here. I thought it was our internet.

But yes quiting app and restarting fixes it.

@Tammiz wrote:
Since the latest software update 2 days ago my mpop all in one keeps disconnecting itself. It is so frustrating to have to keep setting it and that it will work. Any advice on how to get it to work

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 3

Was excited to see a new update for the POS this morning. Installed it and NOPE! Still does not fix the MPop issues. 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I am having the same issue and have since the update.  We have tried EVERYTHING!  Did you ever get yours to work?  If so how?

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi Jackie, still not working properly but I have found if you leave your ipad open on the shopify app and not close it or change user you can get it to work more constantly. At least this way it is a little quicker when dealing with a constant flow of customers
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi Mike, I have found a temp solution with this issue keep the shopify app open without logging off or closing app and it works a little more constantly without having to keep restarting the app to get the mpop working
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Thank you!  Our Shopify POS automatically signs out our staff after sitting idle.  This is to help manage commissions.  I will see if I can remember how to turn that off so we can try what you are suggesting. 

The problem we are now having is one of the registers will not respond at all!  Restarting iPad, disconnecting - reconnecting blue tooth, hardware in Shopify, nothing.  We were unable to close the shift last night and are having to open the cash drawer manually for cash sales and email receipts. 

I was online with Shopify Customer Support for over an hour today after not receiving any responses to my 3 support request this past week.  The 2 people I spoke with seem to not have any record of there being any problems.  I sent them all of the details, screen shots, etc I could but it seemed a little dismal in regards to an update for this problem. 

0 Likes