Since update mpop constantly disconnects

2 0 0

Having the same problem since the latest update. I have to close the Shopify POS app so I can use the scanner, print receips or open the drawer. Super frustrating!! I want to return now the mpop device.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This exact same thing is occurring to me. Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have the same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

It's happening to me as well. Started 2 days ago. I've tried 2 different iPads, the problem is with the Shopify app, as I can use the MPOP utility and the drawer will open every single time. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 3

There's really no solution until Shopify hopefully sends out a fix in the next update. The only way I have been able to make it work is to force quit the POS app after every single transaction. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Shopify support reply:

Haddin here with Shopify Retail Support, thank you for reaching out today!

Our team is currently aware of an issue affecting the current app version (5.45), and our developers are working as quickly as possible to release a fix for these connection issues. At the moment, this issue seems to only happen after allowing a single transaction to be printed. Once the printer stops responding:

• Double-tap the home button of the app to background it
  • Swipe up to close the app out
  • Re-open the app and log in with your 4 digit PIN
  • The printer will now allow you to print off another order

In addition to the above steps, please be sure to regularly check for app updates as we work to release a fix, and install any update as soon as they become available. You can also enable automatic app updates on your device to ensure you download and install the latest version as soon as it becomes available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Same issue here. I just got off the phone with the support team and they said they weren’t aware of this issue.

I forwarded them this message thread to see that others were having the same issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Updated to 5.46 and still having this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Download mpop utility app from app store. At least you can open the cash draw on command.

https://youtu.be/UQPDfprhvUc

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
There’s a 5.46.1 out now

Anyone try it yet?
0 Likes