Where to buy the EMV card reader?

Highlighted
2 0 0

our business is located at ithaca, new york, USA, we are looking card reader which woking with swipe, tap, chip and apple pay, and we saw EMV card reader is perfect for us, but in shopify USA store, i didn't see EMV card reader is avaliable.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 20 45

Hi, @wesleyxiao!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you're wanting to use Shopify for in-person sales. Are you already using Shopify to sell your products online? If so, are you using Shopify Payments?

If you're using Shopify Payments, then you can take advantage of our Shopify Tap & Chip Card Reader. This card reader is available for US merchants and allows you to accept tap and chip payments from customers. While this card reader does not support swipe, it does support Apple Pay and Google Pay, along with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. This card reader is also EMV-compliant and connects wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, or Android device. Feel free to learn more about this card reader here

I think this card reader will be a great fit for you! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes