multiple cost per items

3 0 0

Is it possible to have different cost per item prices, as it varies every time based on shipping/customs etc.?

So example I have 25 items that costed $40 but then I ordered 100 more and the more recent shipment costed $35 per item is it possible to show this?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 128 272

Hi @katml,

I'm not 100% sure about what you mean. Do you mean to have multiple costs for one product? Or do you mean to just make sure your costs are covered based on the difference in shipping prices to different places? 

If you could elaborate a little further on what exactly you mean it would greatly be appreciated and hugely helpful to perhaps finding a solution or giving you an answer to what you're looking for. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0
Yes multiple costs for one product. When I import and restock the cost is
different every time, am I able to show this?
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 128 272

Each product you sell can only have one price. You can adjust the price if you wish, but it wouldn't be possible to have one product with more than one cost. 

Shopify does have a helpful guide about price-setting strategies which could be worth your time looking into and which you can read here. There is one section of the guide which I think is the most relevant to you which I screenshot and you can see it below: 

19-07-kwma5-4eauj

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks Nick, I already have my pricing and mark up down, my issue is that I have a flat price to sell at, but my import pricing varies because shipping, vat and duties vary so I need to be able to reflect that for every new order received.

0 Likes