payouts on hold

2 0 0

my payouts are on hold from a purchase on Shopify pos i was dated payout for aug. 8th then i check and now its say my payouts are on hold my products were sold this will be a loss for my business

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 18 54

Hi there! 

Don here from Shopify. :)

We aren't able to tell much of anything about this situation from here on our forums, but would you have gotten an email out about this detailing what had happened or have you since been in touch with our support team about this?

If so, you can reply to that email directly to work with the team handling your case or wait to hear back from any support escalation made on this topic as that is the only place you will be able to get an update on this.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

haven't gotten an email or nothing if my pay isn't there today i will be closing and giving up on this business this suck i retrieve a sell then get my money on hold products were lost agents keep saying wait for account team it has been the limit i am not using my personal funds to be stuck in this situation

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 18 54

Hi again @ogcustoms!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

Sorry to hear you feel that way.

As we can't discuss accounts publicly at all then I would be in agreement with the support agents you reference here who let you know that the relevant team will be in touch about this in time to let you know how you can proceed here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

My payout is due since June 3. An attempt was made before that day to pay me but it did not work because of bank info issues. 

Those issues have been solve since, some other new payments even came in. But the one due to me before that date has never been resent out to me.

Every time i check on the payout page, it's always written that it will be sent within 3 days but it is never sent...

Could you please indicate me how to do? Who to contact?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes