Help: Local Delivery

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

Listening to Shopify ReUnite yesterday, it sounds like Local Delivery is a new option now available for all Shopify plan levels.  I am having difficulty setting this up in my Basic plan.  I am able to find the option for Local Pickup...but not able to get Local Delivery enabled.  I've read through the Shopify Help Center.  It indicated I should exclude my state from the existing shipping zone and then add the state as a new zone with multiple rates in that zone - one of which would be a Local Delivery option.  However, when setting up the new zone with my state, I do not get a Local Delivery option when managing rates.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1911 82 244

@balester94 could you link to the help center docs you followed?

Also may want to see the shipping forum for similar setup topics

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

2 1 0

Here is the link I found:  https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/local-methods/loca...

Also, I connected with Shopify Support.  Apparently, the Local Delivery is currently in beta with select merchants.  The plan is to roll out functionality end of May / early June.  Functionality will be via a Shopify developed app.  It won't be listed in the Shopify app store, though, it will appear via a direct link in the Shipping section of the admin panel when available to you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1911 82 244

The old method

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/local-methods/loca...

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
0 Likes